Tour of the Mobile Enterprise Strategies Site

Tour Our Site!
Many of you may be accessing my articles, newsletters and other content through RSS feeds, Twitter, Readers or other websites so have not spent much time on my blog site.  Because of this, I wanted to share a list of available tools on my site that you can use when engaged in research on issues related to enterprise mobility.

On the left sidebar is a menu of the different pages associated with this site.  These pages contain the archives of my newsletters, interviews and video recordings.  You can click on each of these areas and quickly scan the titles for something of interest.
When I am preparing a research paper, analyst report or presentation, I quickly review the last few weeks of newsletters to see all of the latest industry numbers.  These newsletters are focused on market numbers and industry trends so this is a good collection.

On the right sidebar of the blog site is a "Search this Blog" field.  This feature will search over 1,000 blog articles on this sight for the key word that you enter.

In the Mobile Expert Interviews section,  http://mobileenterprisestrategies.blogspot.com/p/mobile-expert-interview-series.html, you can see recorded interviews with executives and mobility experts from many of the leading enterprise mobility vendors.

Again, on the right sidebar you can see the archive of articles listed by date.  You can review articles all the way back to 2006, although I would not recommend it.

Back on the left sidebar is a list of the most popular articles over the past few weeks.

You can also sign-up to receive my articles, newsletters, podcasts, vodcasts (video podcasts) and other content via email by signing up here http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=EnterpriseMobilityStrategiesForSapAndOthers&loc=en_US.

You can also join the community discussion on issues related to enterprise mobility by joining the SAP Enterprise Mobility group on Linkedin here, http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2823585&trk=anet_ug_grppro.

If you are conducting research on enterprise mobility, I would suggest this site is one of the best places to start as I have already aggregated all of the industry numbers and trends here.

Enjoy!


***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the SAP Enterprise Mobility Group on Linkedin

Read The Mobility News Weekly
Read The Mobile Retailing News Weekly
Read The Field Mobility News Weekly
Read The Mobile Money News Weekly
Read The M2M News Monthly

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...