Mobile Expert Podcast Series: ClickSoftware's Gil Bouhnick, Part 1

In this segment of the Mobile Expert Podcast Series we have as our guest Gil Bouhnick, a mobility expert, blogger and director of mobility for ClickSoftware.  I had the good fortune of spending a few minutes with him this week, and to record this 2 part podcast.  In Part 1 we focus on HTML5 and how companies are using it.  In Part 2 we discuss tablet trends, Windows 8 and enterprise mobility.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...