How to Use MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com

Kevin Benedict's
Enterprise Mobility
Workshops - see how I
match the wallpaper!
The site www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com has grown considerably since it was first started in 2006, and now contains over 1,400 articles.  Many if not most people don't have the time to browse this site in detail, so I wanted to quickly share some of the resources available for your quick reference.

  • Read interviews or listen to podcast interviews with 90+ mobile experts here.
  • Watch over 100+ video interviews with enterprise mobility experts here.
  • Read and browse market numbers, trends, charts and analyst projections here in the archives of Mobility News Weekly.
  • Read Field Mobility News archives here.
  • Read Mobility Marketing News Weekly archives here.
  • Read Mobile Commerce News Weekly archives here.
  • Read our newest weekly newsletter, Mobile Medical News Weekly archive here.
On the right sidebar of www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com is a table of contents.  The table of contents is organized by year, month and day.  So you can even go back as far as 2006 and learn what was happening then in enterprise mobility.

You can subscribe to this blog site and receive all newsletters and articles directly through email or an RSS Reader by "Subscribing" which is available on the left sidebar.

You can search for particular subjects in all 1,400+ articles by using the search function on the right sidebar.

I first developed this site to share experiences implementing enterprise mobility solutions and delivering projects.  Later, I added my research findings, analysis and opinions.  Over time, I became a full time mobility analyst and now publish daily newsletters, interviews, videos, podcasts, surveys and analyst reports all on the subject of enterprise mobility.

I now travel regularly around the globe to speak at conferences and to present workshops on enterprise mobility, my research and mobile strategies.  If you are interested in the details of any of my enterprise mobility workshops or consulting services please contact me here.

Enjoy!  Thank you for being a reader!  Happy Holidays!!!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi