Thank You! From Mobility Analyst Kevin Benedict and Team

As I sit in front of our fireplace with a hot cup of coffee, while the first snows of winter are falling outside, I am feeling blessed and grateful.  I want to thank all of you who read our blogs, newsletters, analyst reports, attend our enterprise mobility workshops and use our consulting services.

When I first started writing a blog on enterprise mobility in 2006, I was a busy CEO of a mobile applications company simply looking for a better way to connect with my customers and prospects.  It worked!  I have not stopped writing and have now published over 1,500 articles.

In 2011, I spoke and conducted mobile strategy workshops in 9 different countries around the world, and was honored to receive over half a million page views (www.mobileenterprisestrategies.com and http://kevinbenedict.ulitzer.com/) on our enterprise mobility blog sites. Thank you very much for reading!  My writing has since expanded into a full time business that includes enterprise mobility analyst reports, mobile strategy workshops and consulting.  Contact me if you would be interested in the details of these services.

The Benedicts Christmas 2011
The amount of work we do today requires a dedicated and hardworking team.  My lovely wife of twenty-six years Shawna is our online editor and publisher.  Our son Caleb, who just graduated from Boise State University this month, does research and writing and is a big part of our weekly newsletters and analyst reports.  He earned his BA degree in Political Science, with an emphasis in International Relations and is now studying GIS (geographical information systems) and software development. Our daughter Rebecca, another promising and dedicated scholar, is also intimately involved in our research and weekly newsletter publications.

Again thank you for honoring us with your time, friendship and business in 2011!

Warm Regards,

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...