Mobile Expert Video Series: Oliver Kaluscha

I met with Oliver Kaluscha, CEO/Founder of Placeworkers while I was working in London a couple of weeks ago. Placeworkers is a Germany based company focused on the SAP and other ERP mobility markets.  Oliver has a great deal of real world SAP mobility experience, and he was kind enough to share some of his advice and experiences with us in this segment of Mobile Expert Video Series.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict